GARNIER MEN TURBOLIGHT

Happy New Year !!!
It's 2015 for God sake!!!
Are you yet to follow me on INSTARGRAM and FACEBOOK please do so yeah...
Alright! back to business after long "vacay". Actually...I've been on holiday mood since the 23rd Dec 2014 to 5th Jan 2015... #enjoytahapdewadewi

Recently i received some products from GARNIER Men and YES...another product to fill up my 
"table of the handsomeness"
Cut the craps. Let's hands on the products!!! But first! #lemmetakeaselfie XD
I took this photo with ZERO filter! ZERO make-ups! ZERO edit! and yeah...I don't have serious skin issue XD

Let's move on to the products I received.
GARNIER MEN TURBOLIGHT ICY DUO FOAM WHITE + OIL CONTROL

WHAT THIS THING DO?
FOR INSTANT BRIGHTENING EFFECT AND PORE MINIMIZING
#1: Was told that it could minimized our pores. 
#2: Was told that we can have brighter looking skin instantly (same as whitening?)
This product is a combination of two most powerful ingredients known for their deep cleansing power: Icy Mineralite Complex and White Clay.

You wanna start taking care of your skin NOW, start it MILD... Therefore, this is recommended just for you :D

GARNIER MEN TURBOLIGHT OIL CONTROL GEL
WHAT THIS THING DO?
#1: Reduces tiredness and dullness
#2: Control oil
#3: Brighten & Recharge 
This product contains Brightening Lemon Extract which helps eliminate the dead cells the cause of dull and uneven skin. With the Ginseng Extract. It was known for it's stimulating and energizing properties and kick off the sign of tiredness.

You looking for a MILD "moisturizer" you might wanna try this. 

Check out my photos below XD
Always use GENEROUSLY. 
*Wink
I always practice massaging my face with the cleanser just to make sure i washed all area thoroughly.

Apply GENEROUSLY as well.
After wash and towel dry, I again, massage my face. FYI...I don't avoid those "specific" ares like eyes...I just apply ON MY WHOLE FACE :D 
This is the exact feels I got from GARNIER MEN TURBOLIGHT OIL-CONTROL
(Got refreshing feels or not? I scratched my head so hard thinking how to express one leh!!!)
It's so refreshing because of icy-ness. The fragrance of it? All men's product smell the same.
[---___---|||]

Before and After?
Nah...like I always say, skin care products don't show significant improvement IN JUST A USE. If there's one, thats MAGICALLLLLLLnya.........( I don't believe in magic anyway). Try it at least a week or two. Let me remind you(again). If the products you're using is meant for whitening, please use it as recommended and not more, it might overly bleach your skin and VOILA...you will get skin irritation or sensitive skin afterward...just a reminder...

Price?
It's really affordable...really....
retail price of RM8.90 for 50ml and RM15.90 for 100ml.

Please check out GARNIER MEN for products and description. 
You may drop me "love letter" at jeremiahteoh@hotmail.com for products review or question :)

Hugs,
JeremiahT

Comments

Popular Posts