REV: Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask

Hello handsome and beautiful! Speaking about facial mask, I know every each of us tend to be real lazy bum...Often, we will select the sheet ready use mask over those you need to hand on the application from forehead to your chin...am I right? Anyway...You are permitted to do so to any other mask EXCEPT this one! Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask that came all the way from Jeju Island,South Korea!

When I started my skin care regime, I was really really hard working back then, I'll make sure my face is masked twice a week to maintain at the most promised condition...As I ventures into working life, I became lazier and lazier, often, I'll skip this step to probably once a week till an extend of once a month! Because of that, I have pore enlargement, fine wrinkles, dull skin and several normal issue like everyone has...

When I was introduced to this jar of mask, I started my mask routine all over again and trust me, I do my best to make sure my skin gets the session as often as possible! Those who know me in person, they all always says..."girls also lose to you,are you even a guy by all mean?" LOL


This jar of mask definitely has some magic inside, its fragrances was so mild although it smell a little muddy,but in a good way. This product was formulated from volcano's mineral which exploded from the Jeju's volcano. 

The message was clearly stated on the packaging as well as it's jar cover. Also, this product says it helps in tighten pores,remove sebum, exfoliate dead skin cells,offers deep cleansing,enhances skin tone and provides cooling effects. 

Ingredients
WATER, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, VOLCANIC ASH, GLYCERIN, SILICA, TREHALOSE, KAOLIN, BENTONITE, POLYVINYL ALCOHOL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, ZINC OXIDE (CI 77947), GLYCERYL STEARATE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, JUGLANS REGIA (WALNUT) SHELL POWDER, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, CITRUS UNSHIU PEEL EXTRACT, OPUNTIA COCCINELLIFERA FRUIT EXTRACT, ORCHID EXTRACT, CAMELLIA JAPONICA LEAF EXTRACT, PVP, PEG-100 STEARATE, POLYSORBATE 60, STEARIC ACID, PALMITIC ACID, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL, XANTHAN GUM, IRON OXIDES (CI 77499), ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, SORBITAN STEARATE, POLYACRYLATE-13, MANNITOL, MICROCRYSTALLINE CELLULOSE, LACTIC ACID, POLYISOBUTENE, MENTHOXYPROPANEDIOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, TETRASODIUM PYROPHOSPHATE, POLYSORBATE 20, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), DISODIUM EDTA, PHENOXYETHANOL

What it doesn't have
    4-free system : mineral oil, animal-originated ingredients, artificial fragrances, imidazolidinyl urea


Not sure if any of you reads what the jar says...Here stated that you can return the jar to Innisfree after use...by means, Innisfree are really doing recycling!


Dab dab the mask...frankly speaking, using this manual application mask can be quite a hassle and often get really messy! If you're well equipped with spatula, then this can come easier than using fingers...

After application, leave it for good 10 minutes, by the time passes, you'll feel slight tingling sensation, and mask getting tighter...the good thing is, this mask don't have the overpowering fragrant! Please rinse it off using lukewarm water instead of cold water. During washing off the mask, you can feels that the mask is exfoliating your dead skins away as the volcanic clusters contains in the mask bursts.


After wash, I can literally feels the cooling sensation, just exactly like what it says! "Strong absorption of sebum and cooling effect of the clay refreshes the skin and contracts pores."!


I won't encourage those who have dry skin and sensitive skin to try this as this mask will mask your skin drier. With regular uses, your pores will started to shrink, don't expect over a single use yeah. 

Till then...Au revoir~


Price: MYR RM 64.75/100ML

Hugs,
JeremiahTeoh

For more information about Innisfree, you may go to:

Website: http://www.innisfreeworld.com/
Facebook: Innisfree Malaysia
Instagram: @innisfreeofficial
Stores: G1.70, Ground Floor, Sunway Pyramid Shopping Mall, No. 3 Jalan PJS11/15, 46150 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan

Comments

Popular Posts