Nose Filler Injection by Esme Clinic

Good day handsome and beautiful~! This time I'll talking about filler injection, what do you first thought about it? Be frank, what's filler injection??? I've done bunch of research about filler injection and I know exactly what this thing can do.Thanks Fairy God Grandpa Grandma Father Mother Uncle Aunty Gorgor Jiejie Deedee Meimei, my wish was granted by non other than Esme Clinic.
Basically filler injections are a cosmetic treatment used to smooth wrinkles or pitted scars in the skin, usually on the face. They are also used to make the lips fuller. When injected under the skin, a filler raises or puffs up that area. This usually goes away over time. There are many kinds of fillers, including:
  • Hyaluronic Acid. The hyaluronic acid draws fluid to the treated area.
  • Bovine Collagen (Zyplast, Zyderm). You need an allergy test 4 weeks before treatment.
  • Fat Cells harvested from your body, also known as Mesenchymal Stem Cell, usually harvested through liposuction.
  • Man-made biodegradable polymer (Sculptra).
  • Calcium Hydroxylapatite (Radiesse).
  • Microscopic plastic beads and bovine collagen (Artefill). The plastic beads are made of poly(methyl methacrylate) (PMMA). The collagen goes away over time, but the plastic beads remain under the skin permanently.
Some filler has shorter "lifespan" and some are longer. But if you really wanna see how you face looks like before you go for major surgery to change A-Z, I'll suggest you go for filler injection before you slice your face in half... WHY??!
As for fillers, you can shape the nose the way you wanted during the injection, In this case, you can alter the height and shape of your nose. Unlike rhinoplasty procedure or major nose job, once the job is done, you're done! Anyway, this can claim to be case by case depending on the skill of the physician.

Some of you may already know that I had nose filler injection about 4 months ago. It wasn't a sudden decision. In fact, I've been eyeing on getting either Botox or facial filler injection like really long long ago...or what I'm actually eyeing at was a nose job...you know, thinner, higher, sharper nose. For as long as I remember, I've always been saying/ complaining that my nose bridge (nasal bridge) is very deep, probably don't have at all...Thus, I won't  think twice on getting a safe/ proper treatment if I were to.

This is my last photo without any filler on my nose. 

Exactly like my previous tattoo procedure, I was asked to fill up a form before the procedure begin, in short, everything is bear by own-self... My consultation was done with a Chinese lady called Dr. Karina Ho. During consultation, I understood that I'll be on nose filler sponsorship. They'll be using HA fillers on me. Once she done checking on the shape of my nose, and brief me what can be expected after injection, we are all good and happy to move on to numbing session! 

My face was cleansed before numb cream application. Oh! They cleansed my face using their house's brand  (I'm not quite sure what brand is it). 

1. Applying numb cream. 

2. Remove the numb cream away.

3. Pressed with cold pack for maximum numbness...basically, before this step, I still feels my nose...LOL

4. Mark the area that needed to be treated...

Dear handsome and beautiful...a friendly reminder, no matter when you go for any sort of treatment that involve needles, knife or whatever that will be use to poke you,cut you or anything, please make sure that it is freshly tears off from sealed cover...else, stop it immediately! (You've been WARNED)

After countless poke, I finally bleed a good amount! I woke up from my spot, looking into mirror with brand new nose. Was it painful? For someone who are afraid of pain, to me, I don't feel anything at all...Til a point where I can feel that several injection was done at the exact same spot which end up making me bleed more...Right after injections, almost immediately I felt like I was punched by someone...Yab..that's the feeling of it...I was given some chinese medicine for anti-swollen by the doctor. 

Guess what...my nightmare begin right after injection!!! (This is my REAL experience!)

I was told that I was given PRINCESS FILLER by the  DR Karina Ho! The fact was, I was given ELRAVIE filler instead!

What's the different between these 2 brands in short? 

Princess Filler - This brand has wide range of filler for different part of face and they are well established in Austria. You can find more info on their website http://www.princess-filler.eu/home

Elravie - This brand are commonly used in Korea. Although they do offers wide range of filler for different part of face. For those who can read Korean, you can find them on their website

This box have a syringe of (1ML) HA filler that goes right into my nose.

Guess what their explanation regarding this issue? 

Esme: We are using Princess Filler, due to shortage, we used Elravie instead! As a consumer, either being sponsored or pays.

I felt cheated...Well, my nightmare didn't ends here... Let's check out the before and after shall we? 


Left: Before
Right: 15minutes After (notice my watery eyes? Yes...I'm in pain,slight headache because the pains came from the inside. Right after injections, I immediately saw the uneven of distributing the filler around my nose. I was assured that this is normal and it will go evenly by days to come. I easily buy over this explanation as this is my first time of getting filler injections...

Usually, for any sort of injections, the after effect is very individually dependent because when our body was introduces to an amount of drug or supplements, it react differently. For my case...My nose swell so bad like I was punch heavily by someone...



The pain at least last for 2 days before started to lessen. Although Esme Clinic's consultant did contact me to ask about my well being, all these are normal as they proclaim. But who's body,who knew it what it feels...

A week after, I was scheduled for follow up check on the injected areas. The swell was almost gone, I do realized that my nose looks slanted to the right. I told them my issue. Almost instantly, I was transformed to be their "agent" which I need to work closely with them in order to bring new business for them so they can correct what was mistakenly done for FREE for me! That's what you call sponsorship? My mood swings as fast as thunder strike. I left their clinic with my heart sink so deep. I felt cheated, I blame myself for not doing enough research about Esme, for not clarify what is what...I cried...

A month after the injections, my career took me away from Kuala Lumpur and I landed at Johor Bahru...The South city of Malaysia!


If you see clearly, the swells are gone...yay!!! celebrate celebrate~~~BUT! another issue arise...guess what, looks at this photo carefully...my nose really looks slanted to the right! Especially near the eyebrow area! Oh dear...Why?! 

Is it because of uneven of light distribution that causes your nose to looks like slanted?  Let me show you another photo! 
Judge with your eyes. 


Left: Before
Right: 2 months after. You see, The improvement was very clear from side view.

Handsome and beautiful, I understand that all of us chasing all these impermanent beauty, so we can looks good and presentable. By chance, it do enhance our self-confident. But if it was done terribly, the stress, the frustration is unbearable...I've gone through that period, I certainly do not wish any of you face the same thing I faced. 

  1. Do your research well.
  2. Ask around if you have any friends who had experience.
  3. Survey several clinic who use the same material.
  4. Consult first, do later!
Till then~ Au revoir~!

Hugs,
JeremiahTeoh

Contacts:
Facebook : ESME
Instagram : @esmeclinic

Jaya One
Address: No 65-1, block D, Jaya One, no 72a, Jalan University, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Tel : +(60)3-7955 1491 / 1391
Fax : +(60)3-7931 4164
Email : info@esme.com.my





Comments

Popular Posts