SK-II Pitera™ Facial Treatment Essence

Hello handsome and beautiful! Happy New Year 2016!!! (#throwback wishes to all of you!!!)
It has been really crazy lately!!! Since I'm back from NYE, everything went haywire as my beloved dog Puppy went missing...till very day, I still not be able to locate him. From my Facebook updates, I bet you know how depress and sad I am...the best part was, I'll be embarking on a new career at Singapore in few days time now...because of Puppy, lots of stuff went pending (this post was included)...also, I've been going in and out of Malaysia lately...
(to all saint soul, please include Puppy in your prayer and reunite with me soon...Thank you so much)
But seriously...I'm super duper exhausted!!! I need a good massage and facial like RIGHT NOW!!!

Anyway...This round I gonna share to you about PITERA™-ing my skin with non other than famous skin care brand, SKII!!!


Well...you all knew that this brand well...crystal clear, radiant and smooth skin...their advert on the tv commercial as well as magazines always present us the smooth and flawless skin as well as bouncy skin like baby butt cheek...Now, who doesn't want that as we age?


FYI...Since Chinese New Year is around the corner, SKII did something that literally wow-ed me. Knowing their products usually came in simple and elegant looking bottle, but for the first time ever, SKII launched their Chinese New Year 2016 limited edition bottle and called it "Rise Of The Phoenix" !!! *run in circle screaming the lungs out!
If you know me, I'm born typical! Anything that resemble Chinese can easily caught my attention which come to a result...swipe my card like no tomorrow! #firstworldproblem

Oh by the way, I think they chosen the right mythical creature this round. For as far as we know, Phoenix symbolized resurrection and the King of the bird. Thus, with their award winning product that claims that our skin will be smooth silky radiant skin, this is real close to "resurrection"! Don't you think so? Good job SKII! *blowkisses

INGREDIENTS
Key Ingredient: Pitera™ is full of vitamins, amino acids, minerals and organic acids that work together to allow the skin’s natural surface rejuvenation process to function at its prime.

Other Ingredients: Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Water, Sodium Benzoate, Methylparaben, Sorbic Acid.


THE PROMISE OF PITERA™
Derived from a strictly controlled natural fermentation process, Pitera™ is a clear liquid rich in vitamins, amino acids, minerals and organic acids. This fascinating combination of nutrients work to dramatically improve the skin’s natural surface rejuvenation process.

A unique and signature ingredient, Pitera™ bears close resemblance to the skin’s Natural Moisturizing Factors (NMF) – a deciding element in the maintenance and enhancement of the skin’s translucency, softness and smoothness.

Nature, technology and craftsmanship blend harmoniously to create the miracle of Pitera™ – to present a promise of crystal clear skin that is yours to always keep.

Hugs,
Jeremiah Teoh

Comments

Popular Posts