Little Bit of Me






Dear Reader(s),
Hello there! Great to have you reading my so-called blog XD!
Here's a little bit particular bout myself before i actually HOOHAA to you all my post with photos.
Name: CA.Teoh (I wont reveal my actual name to public because i have my reason lah XD)
Stage Name: Jeremiah Teoh De Patrizio (Jeremiah Teoh the Noble in  Italian)
M & Y.O.B: Feb 1987
Favorite Color : Green!
Facebook: JeremiahTeohDePatrizio (click on the link to send me friend request. You will see me update my status every now and then and sometime i will spam your news feed like i own facebook)
Instagram: jeremiahteoh (click on the link and you can follow my latest update on places i'm hanging out)
Education Background: Graduated from SICU (Social International College and University)

Okay...enough with all the craps...
Basically i prefer questions from everyone. bit by bit i can actually top it up here so I know what
exactly people sees me in their eyes (don't care about whatsoever "first impression" or "after-get-to-know" theory)



#1 QnA is OPEN till further notice XD (Please ask questions that you think you wanna answer when other flushes it to you, respect me and I will definitely respect you.)
#2 Life without stalker are boring! so stalk me K! but stalk healthily! 
#3 Rumors, conflicts, bitch whatever...bring it on!


#4 Any UNAUTHORIZED use of my profile, video or pictures in any form or in a forum now or in the future is NOT permissible without my expressed written consent. Any act to promote or gain profit in any manner (e.g. either monetarily or socially) from the use of my profile, video or pictures in any form my profile is a violation of my privacy and subject to legal action. BY READING THIS: You acknowledge and agree that you shall not post, upload, publish, transmit or make available in any way content of this page including video or pictures available for download. Penalties of Copyright Infringement: By reproducing, republishing or redistributing the work of a copyright holder without permission, you may be violating or infringing on his or her rights under the Copyright Act. The copyright holder may sue for compensation cost from $ 250 to $ 150,000 or one year in jail.

Comments

Popular Posts