FIPPER - Feel The Rubber




Fipper is an explosion of colours and creativity. Born is 2008, Fipper is cool, premium and embodies the passion of tropics. As of to date, we have expanded our market reach to overseas countries, such as Brunei, Indonesia, Singapore, Cambodia and Vietnam.

Concept & Design

Fipper hasn't stop creating fashion trends, new colors and models - even those who just leaned how to walk such as Fippers Kid!!

Initially there were only the Fipper's classic range; however within a short period of time due to its high demands, Fipper presently has more than 20 ranges with hundreds of different colors.

Nowadays, the slipper takes on far more diverse designs but the theory is still the same: a thong-strap connected to a sole. Rubber remains the most common material to make the flip flop, and which are what we stay true too.

As for my recent trip to Singapore for a short getaway, I took all my Fipper sandal all the way there!!! Check them out below!
Palawan Beach Singapore.



Like I said, I've walked so much and I felt like I tour the whole Singapore with my FEETS!!! But seriously thanks to this pair of graded rubber, I walk like I'm wearing sport shoes!!!



#OOTD



Look Ma! I finally make my way to Universal Studio Singapore! with Fipper~~~LOL



One of the attraction here are included this water park...and yes! I tour around with Fipper Comfort too~~ XD



Thanks Fipper for these cuties and comfy rubber slippers~~ I loved the mixtures of colors and its designs so much~!



Fipper Comfort are the premium version of slipper utilizing Grade-A rubber for extra softness and comfrot.



Fipper Wide is specially designed to highlight masculinity and suitable for men with wider feet.



Fipper Slick provides sleek and colloquial, well suited for those who are after smooth footwear.

The most unexpected looks of me you won't get to see at all...but I put it on and #SWAG!!! scroll down a little and prepare to gasp!!!



TAADDAAA moment!!! Well...i definitely put this CHAO AH BENG style to entertain you my dearest readers~~~ you won't get to see this again in photo/real me...again~~~ :P
FYI... 

Starting today for the month of June, Fipper is having a RAYA PROMO. When you buy any 3 pairs, the 4th pair of Classic slippers is FREE!!! Rayalah with Fipper at hometown with datuk nenek abah bonda abang kakak and everybody!!!

I walked half of SINGAPORE with Fipper... QA pass tahap dewa ni!! Seriously...the prices are really affordable~~ starting from MYR15-MYR38 what else you want? Anymore comfortable,make your own~~~LOL

Fipper Slipper Raya Promotion:
1) *Buy Any 3 Pairs and Get Free 1 Pair of CLASSIC Slippers
2) Spend a minimum of RM25 & get an EXCLUSIVE Raya Packet (Ang Pow Packet)
3) The above promotions are only available on selected stores except in Penang, Kedah, Perlis, Ipoh & Sabah.
4) Promotional period is from 1 June - 30 June 2015

Their stores are located at:-
Berjaya Times Square
4-19, 4th Floor, Berjaya Times Square, 55200 Kuala Lumpur.

Sungei Wang Plaza
Lot Ks 1-3, 2nd Floor, Sungai Wang Plaza, Jalan Bukit Bintang, 55100 Kuala Lumpur.

Terminal Bersepadu Selatan (TBS)
Terminal Bersepadu Salak Selatan, Bandar Tasik Selatan,Cheras, Selangor D.E.

Tesco Mutiara Damansara
Lot G 45 Tesco Mutiara Damansara

Central Market
G-56 Ground Floor, Central Market, Jalan Hang Kasturi, 50050 Kuala Lumpur.

Megan Pheonix
No. 700-A-21, Ground Floor, Cheras Sentral, Jalan Cheras 56000 Kuala Lumpur.

Leisure Mall
L1-26A Leisure Mall,Jalan Manis 2, Taman Segar 56100 Kuala Lumpur.

Hugs
JeremiahT

Comments

Popular Posts