Let's Talk About Going ShenZhen!

Hello handsome and beautiful!  It's been a crazy days here! Lack of updating my blog makes me uneasy...but you know what?! My reader number are increasing! Woohoo! Thanks you everyone who reads my blog...sorry for my effing English...I know it broke so hard you can cut a watermelon with it! But...please please please, login your Google account and click "FOLLOW THIS BLOG" on the right. Simple as a click! FYI...I'm going to SHENZHEN! Its gonna be 5days4nights trip with my parents! 


Just FYI about Shen Zhen...
Shenzhen, in southeastern China, is a modern metropolis that links Hong Kong to China’s mainland. It's known for its shopping destinations, including Luohu Commercial City, a massive mall with a vast array of wares, from tailors custom clothing to faux designer bags. The city also features contemporary buildings, such as the 384m skyscraper Sung Hing Square, and a number of amusement parks.





PS: see my highlights? Thats what I'm aiming despite my crazy itineraries planned...(I'll review more during or after my trip)  
I'm seriously gonna F this place with my DSLR, my phones and take lots of selfie! 

I've packed all my stuff, my camera, plenty of SD cards, power banks, clothes, skin cares, shoes!!! I'll pack my luggage lesser than 15KGs and come back heavier than my weight! (*whispering If I can do it...T_T) 

This trip is a little special as I'll be attending my goddamn long lost relative son's wedding...woohoo woohoo (different for sure man!)! So...for my #OOTDsss I'll pack a set of suit too...I'm not trying to snatch his wife or to find my another half ok~ Just~ suit up lar..Who knows I'll be introduced to some BIG ASS CEOs or DIRECTORs who wants me to work for them? mana tau kan...kan...kan...IT could be a life changing experience if happen...LOL (shit! The dreaming Pisces possessed me again)

Till then handsome and beautiful~Au revoir~!

Hugs,
JeremiahTeoh

My social media~
Facebook.com.jteohca
Instagram/17/Twitter: @JeremiahTeoh

Comments

Popular Posts