Travel Blog From Phone (Lenovo Sisley S90)

Hello handsome and beautiful! Few days back,JB was completely hazed up! Blur vision,dry throat and itchy eyes...and now?! All blew and stuck in KL!!! My friends and buddies in KL,please be mindful about your health yo!



As for me,its my time to travel across the country! But guess what!? My body decided to fail on me!!! That's very cruel BOOOO!!! my journey not even start yet man...


So I've decided to put on a bra looking face mask! Laugh whatever you want...I'm not feeling so well,so if you ever laugh also,please keep it to yourself...no need laugh in the public till falling off chair...lol (I swear I'm not cursing you yo!)


But I still have time to get some #ootd selfie :P while waiting for my parents. FYI...there's one Malay girl opposite my table smirk at me when she saw me #noshame selfie...I don't know whether to look at her or look away...lol


Oh yah, a cuppa hot lattè and a slice of Lemon Slice by Starbucks...Morning fix done for now...Now my longest day to come... Honestly, I'm so excited tahap dewa dewi as I never been to Shen Zhen...but thisbis my 2nd time flying off to China...previous trip was few years back where I went to Shanghai,Wei Hai and Shang Dong...

Till then sayang, lovelies and big kisses for you all my dear reader :) Au revoir! 

Hugs
JeremiahTeoh

My #ootd completed with:
Top: Massimo Dutti
Bottom: Zalora SG
Shoe: Pedro
Watch: Suunto Ambit3
Hair: Color Bar Hair Gallery (Bukit Indah)

Remember to follow my Instagram [@jeremiahteoh] for my latest photo update! or you may follow my blog by clicking on the "follow" button on the right XD

Comments

Popular Posts